Recently I am really tired. I got tooo much to do, that I couldn’t finish. And my mental as well as physical health status is just in danger. I am always tired, exhausted, losing my hair, eager to sleep. Sometimes I couldn’t do anything, but most of the time I just buried myself into the task in my hands, thinking of nothing. I don’t dare to think too much. Because there’s always a question hanging there, that is, what’s the meaning of all of this? Why on earth am I worried about my TOEFL? Why do I try my best to learn, to do everything? What do these things targeting? A success? Some happiness? What is a success? Is there any happiness?
I don’t dare to ask. Not only because I do believe that there’s no answer, but also because all of my intimates just told me to not bother myself thinking of these useless things. But I have another question here: if these questions don’t have answers, then aren’t those trivial problems in daily life truly useless?
Hell. I don’t want to talk about them too much. I don’t have time. I am trapped in these trivial things, and I just wanna be trapped. It’s better than die, isn’t it?
Soooooo, I am gonna set several rules for myself. That’s about what to do and how to live:
- Get up 30 min earlier than routine and go to practice English speaking.
- Get to sleep before 12 every night.
- Definition of Things during Rest Time:
- Reading books. (Recommendation: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Sleeping. (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Listen to English podcasts. (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Coding. (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Writing here. (⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Definition of Rest Time:
- After the sunsets and there’s no homework that must be done.
- Naptime in the noon.
- Weekends after finishing homework.
- Daily Tasks to choose from (2 out of 6):
- Learning vocabulary.
- Listening to English.
- TOEFL Tests.
- Reviewing courses.
- Learning extra computer knowledge.